What do I need to do to submit footage
If you are submitting footage, please complete this Shot Log Sheet. Please contact me for additional information on submitting video footage.
What file formats do you accept?
If you have footage and photos that you will be supplying us, it has to be in one of these formats.
- Apple Animation codec
- Apple Intermediate codec
- Apple ProRes (all versions)
- AVCHD (including AVCCAM, AVCHD Lite, and NXCAM)
- AVC-ULTRA (including AVC-LongG and AVC-Intra Class 50/100/200/4:4:4)
- DV (including DVCAM, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50)
- DVCPRO HD
- Motion JPEG (OpenDML only)
- MPEG IMX (D-10)
- QuickTime formats
- REDCODE RAW (R3D)
- Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2
- Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- XAVC (including XAVC-S)
- XDCAM HD/EX/HD422
- PSD (static and layered)
- MOV (QuickTime)